The Home screen provides information about the currently running app and access to apps, connected devices, and content search. The Home screen UI appears as an overlay on the current screen.
- My Content - The list of user-added favorite content such as TV shows and movies, or LG Content Store appears, depending on the country. It appears when you hover over the left side of the Home screen.
- My Channels - The list of user-added channels appears, for fast access to the most watched channels.
- Active Application Info - The Currently running app information is displayed on the screen.
- Global actions - Provides quick access to helper apps such as Search, Music Player, Input Picker or Settings.
- Recent Card - Recent Card allows users to easily go back to the most recently used app. Note that this is different from the currently running app.
- App tiles - Allows users to quickly launch the apps or select the input sources. You can navigate through the tiles by scrolling right and left.
- Background - Displays the current app that is running. Clicking on the background will take the app back to full screen view.