[UX] What should I check for making the app icon?
Date : 2016-10-25
Category : Technical FAQ
You should check the Iconography article to avoid mistake when you make app icon.
- Especially, see the 'Icon format and positioning' as below:
- Icons should be imported in a JPG, GIF or PNG (recommended) file format.
- Do not set the background color of app icon transparent.
- The icon should have at least 5 px padding inside the icons. If you don’t have a padding in your 80 x 80 and 130 x 130 area, your logo will be not be displayed in a proper format.
- The icon should be placed around padding space such that the icon will fit nicely on the panel without being to close to any of the edges.