The webOSTV.js is a portable library to access TV-specific features and functionality for webOS TV. The webOSTV.js library provides a set of APIs for your app to use on webOS TV. To see how to use the webOSTV.js library, refer to sample codes.
DownloadwebOSTV.js library v1.2.4
|webOS||Provides methods compatible with the webOS.js library. Among methods of the webOS.js library, methods that are not executed on webOS TV are excluded.|
|webOSDev||Provides methods of the library where new APIs, not included in webOS.js, are added.|
|DRMAgent||Provides a class that represents a DRM agent. This class is used for managing DRM service in the webOSDev API.|
- fixed the bug on the deviceInfo() method that always returns false for hdr10, dolbyVision, and dolbyAtmos properties on the webOS TV 3.x platform.
- fixed the bug on the keyboard.isShowing() method.
- added oled, ddrSize, hdr10, dolbyVision, dolbyAtmos properties in the deviceInfo() method.
- added the uhd8K property in the deviceInfo() method.
- updated for webOS TV 5.0
- Improved webOS.service.request() method for returning correct error codes and messages.
- Removed parameters for Verimatrix.
- Initial release.