Simulator Release Notes
- webOS TV 23 Simulator is released.
watchmethod is now supported.
- The handling of JS services is improved.
- Previously, JS services work properly only when they are located under the home directory.
- Currently, JS services work properly regardless of where they are located.
- When an app enters the background, the running of its JS services is also suspended.
- The screen saver timer issue that the timer malfunctions in transition between background and foreground is fixed.
- The issue that the Simulator is not successfully launched when JS services are not found is fixed.
Note: webOS TV SDK Release NotesTo see the previous release notes for the webOS TV SDK, visit Release Notes in the webOS TV SDK menu.