- The Simulator for macOS ARM64 is newly provided (not applicable for webOS TV Simulator 6.0).
- The existing x86 simulator is compatible, but the new one shows better performance.
- The function to turn on or off auto-reload is added.
- The effect to recognize touches at the edge is added.
- The performance of the touch mode and portrait mode is stabilized.
- The way of horizontal scrolling on the row of app icons at the bottom of the main screen is changed from dragging to mouse wheel scrolling or click on left/right button.
- When the mouse pointer is placed on input tags, the shape of the pointer does not change.
- While a button on the RCU is pressed, if the pointer moves outside the button, an up event occurs.
- In touch mode, when the touch RCU appears upon edge swipe, the position of the touch RCU is fixed to the corner.
- (Previous known issue resolved) Dragging works properly with
- (Previous known issue resolved) On Windows, launch parameters are properly delivered when an app is launched through CLI. (You should use the latest-version CLI.)
- Fixed the issue where the font is not loaded in a redirect app
- Fixed the issue where after hiding, the mouse pointer does not appear back occasionally
- Fixed the issue where the virtual keyboard does not appear while the focus is moving between different inputs
- On Linux, if the Simulator loses the focus, the remote controller disappears.
webOS TV SDK Release Notes
To see the previous release notes for the webOS TV SDK, visit Release Notes in the webOS TV SDK menu.